The library has developed these Guides in order to help our users to keep up-to-date in their subject areas. The Guides are a current snapshot of information in specific subject areas and are not intended to be a definitive coverage of these subject areas.
We have included videos, podcasts, newsreels, scholarly articles from PsycINFO and Google Scholar and current articles from journals. New information is being fed onto the pages hourly, daily or weekly. Why not have a look at your particular subject area and let us know what you think.
Here are below the subjects covered. Click on your favourite subject!
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Child Development
- Child Protection
- Cultural Psychology
- Eating Disorders
- Educational Psychology
- Family Nurse Partnership
- Forensic Psychology
- Learning and Complex Disabilities
- Looked after Children
- National Institute for Clinical and Care Excellence
- Organisational and Group Psychotherapy
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotherapeutic Studies
- Social Work
- Systemic and Family Therapy