- Access one of your reading lists.
- Click the “Export Reference” button.
If you use the one next to a specific reference, you will export only that particular reference.
If you use the one at the very top of the page, you will export the full reading list.
- Save the file on your computer.
- Go to http://ift.tt/1jvEBuZ and sign into your EndNote Web account.
- Go to “Collect” > “Import References”.
- On the next page, click on “Browse” and select the file you saved from your reading list.
- In the “Import Option” dropdown menu, select “RefMan RIS”.
- Finally, select the group you want to import your references into or select “New Group” to create a new one. Then, click on “Import”.
- If prompted, give a name to your new group.
- Repeat with your other reading lists as many times as needed.
from Information Skills: all you need to know http://ift.tt/1oWHb1n